The Sacramento Naturals Foods Co-op grocery department is committed to buying and selling foods of high nutritional value that are free from synthetic additives and processing.
We strive to sell:
- Products that are refined or processed as minimally as possible.
- Foods that are free from genetically engineered ingredients (GEI).
- Products that do not contain milk or milk products from cows treated with recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH).
- Foods lower in fat, sweeteners, salt, and common allergens in comparison to products of the same category.
- Foods that meet the needs of special diets such as wheat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, salt-free, vegan, and medically prescribed.
- Foods that contain as little saturated fat as possible.
We will not knowingly sell:
- Foods containing artificial preservatives, hydrogenated oils, transfats, antibiotics, or hormones.
- Any products containing artificial flavorings or colorings.