watermelon tomato gazpacho
- 3 c. watermelon, seeded and pureed in a blender
- 1 c. seeded watermelon, diced small
- 1 c. seeded tomato, diced small (about 2 medium tomatoes)
- 1 c. peeled, seeded cucumber, diced small
- 1⁄2 c. red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- 1 t. minced ginger
- 1⁄2 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 t. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large glass bowl or container, combine the watermelon puree with all other ingredients.
- Season with fresh black pepper and additional salt, if desired. Serve or refrigerate to chill, and then serve.
Serving Size for 4
Calories 114; Total Fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 523mg; Total Carbohydrates 28g; Dietary Fiber 2g, and Protein 3g.