Pistacho & Cranberry Goat Cheese Bites
- 1⁄2 c. shelled salted pistachios
- 1⁄4 c. dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 6 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Toast nuts in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes; chop finely.
- Combine goat cheese and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto a parchment- lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Combine chopped nuts and cranberries in a wide shallow bowl.
- Roll cheese drops into balls, then roll in nut mixture to coat.
- Refrigerate, tightly covered, up to 1 day.