- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- confectioners' sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour. Stir in pecans.
- Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 2 1/2 inch logs and shape into crescents.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325°F for 20–22 minutes or until set and bottoms are lightly browned.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
- Coat with confectioners' sugar before serving.