- 2 slices sourdough bread
- ½ Tbsp honey mustard
- 1 ounce slice roasted chicken breast
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp butter
1) Spread on side of bread slices with mustard. Top remaining slices with chicken. Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses and mix together; sprinkle mixture evenly over chicken and close sandwiches, mustard side down.
2) In a shallow dish or bowl combine the eggs, milk and nutmeg and mix well. Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle over medium heat. Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, turning to coat. Let excess egg mixture drip into dish or bowl, and place sandwiches in hot skillet. Cook until golden brown and cheese in melted.