Easy Spiced Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. local ground turkey
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning or 12⁄5 tsp. paprika, 1⁄8 tsp. cumin, 1⁄8 tsp. chili powder, 1⁄8 tsp. thyme
- 1 Tbs. chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hamburger buns
- Mix all ingredients (except buns!) in a medium bowl, then form into 4 patties.
- Place on heated grill or grill pan until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes on each side. Juices should run clear when done.
- Place patties on toasted buns and dress with whatever fixing you please.